Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Mex3

My trumpet might just be the single most important thing to me. through my trumpet i developed my voice and reignited my once dormant love for all the things music. being born into a family that revolves around music it came as a natural reflex to get on the bandwagon. gifted to me by my grandmother in the 5th grade to be used as an escape to vent my frustrations.
Completely none music or audio related but with these young men "The Warriors" i found purpose in chasing after just what is that is important. Dreams i found it extremely challenging to look them in their eyes and tell them to reach for the stars and more if i myself had been too afraid to go after just what i dreamt. They then challenged me to "strap up and show those wounds" a saying/mindset i was religious in teaching them your wounds are your life lessons you learn from them game plan and push forward.
Last but not least my "Slabs" if there were a way to make them a permanent fixture on my feet it wolud have been sought after. the escape i experience everytime i lace them up is something i wish i could share. i come up with some of my best ideas when im on fours

No comments:

Post a Comment